Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lady NO! That's Diesel!


I just got home from a trip to the beach. My car is stalling randomly, so I took my grandmother's 2013 VW Passat TDI. Oh man! What a step up that was from my 2003 VW Jetta - manual transmission, busted headliner, stalling randomly. Don't get me wrong, Jade (my car) is pretty sweet when she wants to be, but she rarely wants to be lately. Anyway, my trip was made the first time I fueled up. The whole way to the gas station, I was giggling and saying "Lady No! That's diesel!!" I fueled up before I left the beach and drove about 250 miles (4 hours) on 5.344 gallons of fuel! There are so many fancy specs that come with this car. So fun! But I still think it's weird that the car starts moving on a flat surface when I take my foot off the break... Gotta love that manual transmission!

No comments:

Post a Comment